General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Incorrect Scanning Credentials Password Hash

Hello!In the upper right hand corner of my Lansweeper screen I have a red triangle with an explanation mark in it. When I hover over it with the mouse cursor it says the following: Incorrect Scanning Credentials Password HashDoes anyone know what mig...

tcilmo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Group showing location maps

I have my data closets mapped out for each floor. I want to add each floor as a location, which I have done in Lansweeper. I then want to add a each location to a group called Data Closets. Basically, that will allow me to pull up the Group, Data ...

Resolved! Tickets

Is there a configuration settings that will allow a User to Re-Open a Closed ticket?

Resolved! Dashboard Tab for Helpdesk users

I have created a new tab under dashboard for displaying RSS feeds. I have set it to Global. How to I get it to display on the Helpdesk System as a tab for all helpdesk users to see?Thanks

scoops98 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deployment package with restart to install

Hi,I'm creating a package that uninstalls previously installed software and install updated software. Company that supplies that software said we have to restart computer after previous software has been uninstalled then install updated software.I'v...

Lance by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with security on Team level

HiI am trying to setup a user to only have access to HR teamI created one ticket with type "new empoyee" and one with "IT support" but the user can see both.He is only in team HR and I have tried with role Agent 1st line, and Agent 2nd line, but he s...

eriken by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos