General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software License Tracking issue

I have a problem, I would like to start using Lansweeper's Software License Tracking module, only I ran into a problem.E.g. I have a contract with Autodesk where I purchased 169 Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection licenses. Each licens...

Resolved! windows software report issues.

Dear sir or miss.will i click software --> windows software , I find many software count is not right pcs.because same computer re-install have two pcs. How to filer to right pcs.thanks.

gene_tsai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Scan Errors - newbie help!

Hello,I'm new to Lansweeper and need some help scanning my assets successfully.I am running Lansweeper agentless and performing an IP range scan, AD domain scan, and AD User Path scan but after all the scans finish I receive scanning errors of "Never...

jon_banh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset: Antivirus disabled issus

Hello,every day i see in the Dashboard some Clients with "Antivirus disabled".But if i look on the Client anything is ok. Then i rescan the Client and all is fine.Why shows me the dashboard wrong informations? Maybe the asset scans the pc while the A...

Resolved! Display Notice to User if Unauthorized Software is Installed

Those with “clean” systems may not see the need, but I’m trying to bring out-in-the-wild systems under the compliance umbrella without having to re-image every one.I would like the capability to display (at logon) a free-form message to the current u...

Rob_B by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to bulk update a specific field?

We're using LS 6.0. I would like to remove the location lock we have enabled on about 100+ assets. I really don't want to go through one by one and remove it manually. We're using the non-SQL Server version. I tried creating a report and executing an...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan for self-running applications

Does Lansweeper have the ability to scan network computers (windows and linux) for self-running applications? Self-running applications are defined as software that does not register itself on the computer (i.e. on windows in the registry). Thanks!

rk3ll3yjr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanner not using SSH Certificate during scans

I have added the SSH certificate (4096 bit key) to the credential list and mapped them to my scans. I manually kicked off a scan and it threw the following error:"Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global (root)"I thought maybe I have to remo...

oagtexas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Out of Office Replies

When closing a ticket we have Lansweeper set to send out a message telling the user. The problem is if the user has their out of office enabled or an auto response it keeps opening the ticket as it replies to that message.Does anyone know a way aroun...

eandm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos