cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob_11
Engaged Sweeper III
it would be nice so that you could run the uninstaller from the software page example

we have 200 computers with java 6.20 and 7.50... it would be nice to click the software we want to remove from the software overview.. I use your uninstaller to grab the uninstall ID and have to run batch files to clean up the versions on our network. i would imagin the process would go as follows.

software to uninstall (java 7.5)

30 pcs => check connectivity => let user verify uninstall ID => click uninstall => after uninstall is complete program should check if uninstall ID is present if it is post fail with option to redeploy uninstall. => if connectivity fails give option to redeploy.

It seems simple enough all the parts are there you just need the asp front end to support it...
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Software deployment (which allows for installations/uninstallations) is included in the 5.2 beta, which should be released later today. Contact support@lansweeper.com if you're not on our list of beta testers yet.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We know how this might be implemented, but this feature is not a priority yet. We are currently in the early stages of developing a help desk tool.
bob_11
Engaged Sweeper III
I have a method or 2 for doing this if you are still intrested...
d_i_saunders
Engaged Sweeper III
bob 11 wrote:
I have a method or 2 for doing this if you are still intrested...

I would be interested in know to do this..

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Bulk install/uninstall tools are planned for a future update, but we do not yet have a release date for these features. (They won't be included in Lansweeper 5.0.)