cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ponnazv
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello all,

I would like to know if it is possible to add something to change background color or a way to add an image to the login page...

I would like to make my page as must corporate as possible and blue isn't very corporate...

Many thanks for you replies
Ponnazv
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can add or change the logo on top of the login screen as well as the footer and the message on the login screen under Configuration\Website Settings in your Lansweeper web console. Unfortunately, you will not be able to change the blue colour as it is actually a Windows login screen, using the Windows blue.

Changing the blue login screen has been requested by our customers before and is already on our customer wish list. I will tag this forum post as well to add weight to it. Do note that I cannot provide you with an estimated release date for when this might be possible within Lansweeper, unfortunately.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
You can add or change the logo on top of the login screen as well as the footer and the message on the login screen under Configuration\Website Settings in your Lansweeper web console. Unfortunately, you will not be able to change the blue colour as it is actually a Windows login screen, using the Windows blue.

Changing the blue login screen has been requested by our customers before and is already on our customer wish list. I will tag this forum post as well to add weight to it. Do note that I cannot provide you with an estimated release date for when this might be possible within Lansweeper, unfortunately.
drobertson
Engaged Sweeper III
David.G wrote:

4 years later and this still isnt a feature... where is this 'wish list' on the website and how is it prioritized?
Don wrote:
4 years later and this still isnt a feature... where is this 'wish list' on the website and how is it prioritized?

Yes like the dark theme, I would love to actually see this wish list, as this seems to be a standard response, would love to see whats been requested and how long, should be an option for us to vote on needed features and highest ger priority etc.