cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zapezoid
Engaged Sweeper

Looking for some help with this initial sync to cloud error. Preflight checks are all good. The db backup and copy are good. Version 10.2.2.0. The error tells me there is some kind of datatype mismatch or MS SQL Server internal data conversion that is causing the issue. A couple interesting notes: 1) All of my users did successfully sync, but that's it. 2) the record ID referenced in the error (75) is the first record in the tblAssets table. I have done a column by column comparison of my tblAssets table to the published schema. Everything matches. The lansweeper database is currently on a SQL Server 2014 instance. Supported, yes, but I don't doubt it may have something to do with this.

2022-08-22 19:28:53,218 [160] INFO LOGLANSWEEPERENTERPRISE ERROR Error occurred during full sync Error for entity of type Asset, id: 75
Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'float'
at Lansweeper.Service.Syncer.FullSync.Stages.BaseStage`1.<SendEntityAsync>d__12.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at Lansweeper.Service.Syncer.FullSync.Stages.BaseStage`1.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<<ProcessEntityTypeAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Polly.AsyncPolicy.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<<ImplementationAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
at Polly.Retry.AsyncRetryEngine.<ImplementationAsync>d__0`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Polly.AsyncPolicy.<ExecuteAsync>d__12.MoveNext()
at Lansweeper.Service.Syncer.FullSync.Stages.BaseStage`1.<ProcessEntityTypeAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
at Lansweeper.Service.Syncer.FullSync.Stages.BaseStage`1.<ProcessEntitiesAsync>d__9.MoveNext()
at Lansweeper.Service.Syncer.FullSync.FullSyncService.<StartFullSync>d__3.MoveNext()

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi,
We've noticed you also contacted Lansweeper Support for this. There seems to be a datatype mismatch that caused this. Steps to solve this were sent through the support ticket.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi,
We've noticed you also contacted Lansweeper Support for this. There seems to be a datatype mismatch that caused this. Steps to solve this were sent through the support ticket.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now