cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geekuilibrium
Engaged Sweeper II
We (IT) are looking at incorporating another closely related service department into Lansweeper and trying to run both departments from the single instance, which I think will work relatively well. I've been able to filter the tickets that I see in my queue to just the IT department and save the custom filter, but my test user account doesn't have access to it.

Is there a way to create a custom filter for all users? If so, I haven't been able to find it yet.
3 REPLIES 3
Velo
Engaged Sweeper II
geekuilibrium wrote:
We (IT) are looking at incorporating another closely related service department into Lansweeper and trying to run both departments from the single instance, which I think will work relatively well. I've been able to filter the tickets that I see in my queue to just the IT department and save the custom filter, but my test user account doesn't have access to it.

Is there a way to create a custom filter for all users? If so, I haven't been able to find it yet.

We'd love to have this feature too. When will it be inserted? Five years should have been enough, shouldn't it?
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Unfortunately, it is currently not yet possible to create a custom ticket filter for all the users. This has been asked by our customers before and is currently already on our customer wish list. We will add this forum post to the feature request to add weight to it.

You will have to keep in mind, though, that we are not able to provide you with an estimated release date for when/if this might be implemented in a future Lansweeper release.
Jockeman
Engaged Sweeper II
David.G wrote:
Unfortunately, it is currently not yet possible to create a custom ticket filter for all the users. This has been asked by our customers before and is currently already on our customer wish list. We will add this forum post to the feature request to add weight to it.

You will have to keep in mind, though, that we are not able to provide you with an estimated release date for when/if this might be implemented in a future Lansweeper release.

Any news about this? It's on our wish list to.