cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarGro
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

trying to autodeploy Codemeter Client Software (Codemeter RuntimeKit -> http://codemeter.de/de/service/downloads.html) in Silent Mode with the following Command:

"{PackageShare}\Installers\Codemeter\CodeMeterRuntime.exe" /ComponentArgs "*":"/qn"

Working perfect directly on Windows Commandline. Access Rights are ok, other deploymants work without problems.

Lansweeper Deploy runs into Timeout. The LS Scheduler Window stays open and nothing happens.
Maybe the quotation mark in the strange official Codemeter Parameters are not compatible with the way Lansweeper deploys?
Got no other explanation. Maybe i'm missing something? Played around with quotation marks around the parameters and the whole command cause of empty spaces in the command, but no luck.

Thanks for help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KrisNelson
Champion Sweeper
Because the quotes are in the argument that you are passing you would need to double quote them at the end. I don't use the deployment aspect of Lansweeper, So I can't really test, but best I can tell it should look like this.

""{PackageShare}\Installers\Codemeter\CodeMeterRuntime.exe" /ComponentArgs "*":"/qn""

-Kris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarGro
Engaged Sweeper
I solved the problem with the double quotation marks + increasing max duration from 5 min to 15 min.
The codemeter Software has many many js Files. Our Trend Micro Office Scan Antivirus couldnt handle the real time Scan of the installation Files in the Appdata Tmp Folder during the max 5 min duration.

Thanks for your help!
KrisNelson
Champion Sweeper
Because the quotes are in the argument that you are passing you would need to double quote them at the end. I don't use the deployment aspect of Lansweeper, So I can't really test, but best I can tell it should look like this.

""{PackageShare}\Installers\Codemeter\CodeMeterRuntime.exe" /ComponentArgs "*":"/qn""

-Kris
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I quickly tested the command in my Lansweeper installation and it ran without issues, I tested a deployment on the machine I installed Lansweeper on to rule out any possible network issues.

Have you tried doing a test connection with the provided tool (Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\testconnection.exe)? See if any errors are given there.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now