cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richv
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello, I used to be able to deploy msi packages out from the Deploy/Installer Packages. Normally, for one off installs, I would find the asset, click deploy package, select the package, click ok. Click Yes to deploy the package, then the screen is back to the asset as expected. Having the same result on a new package I just created to execute a command of a silent uninstall on a LAN connected system (C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe /x {XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX} /qn

When on the asset, nothing executes. In Lansweeper/Deployment/Installer Logs - nothing shows up, just says report has no results (used to, could watch the status w/ an F5 refresh every couple seconds).

I have verified that the DefaultPackageShare$ user in security has the correct access rights to the share.

Are there any logs I can look at to find out what is happening? Need to deploy a package to a large group of machines soon and rather do it through the helpdesk as it used to always work great.
3 REPLIES 3
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
That's why these forums are handly, we all have brain fart moments and having fresh eyes can help. As for why the service got stuck, that's another issue, but one I think only requires investigation if its an ongoing issue.
richv
Engaged Sweeper II
... I was getting nothing in the deployment logs. Restarting the service kicked it correctly.
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Are you not getting anything in the deployment logs? Have you attempted a service restart of Lansweeper?