cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mamba
Engaged Sweeper II
We're trying to track down one or more disk drives by physical disk serial number. I find that column individually for a computer under Hardware -> Disk -> Harddisk. A report that shows all of those serial numbers along with the corresponding computername would be appreciated.

Tx, M
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
The field you're looking for is found in tblFloppy.

Do you have the report "Asset: Harddrive Serial Number"? That appears to offer what you're asking for. If not, start with a base report and add tblFloppy, then add the fields from there that you want.

(For what it's worth, in my inventory only about 1/4 of the hard drives have serial numbers recorded in the database.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mamba
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks, yes that Asset report will work; I was looking in the "Drive" or "Disk" reports so missed that one.
As for hits, it's showing about 85%....thanks!
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
The field you're looking for is found in tblFloppy.

Do you have the report "Asset: Harddrive Serial Number"? That appears to offer what you're asking for. If not, start with a base report and add tblFloppy, then add the fields from there that you want.

(For what it's worth, in my inventory only about 1/4 of the hard drives have serial numbers recorded in the database.)