cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glennmdh
Engaged Sweeper II
I need to see what computers on the network have C:\HMSJava\gview\ConfigAssistant.exe

Not sure how to pull what tables in for this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joey_khoury
Engaged Sweeper II
mdhuser wrote:
I need to see what computers on the network have C:\HMSJava\gview\ConfigAssistant.exe

Yep, it should be possible mate. If you go 'Custom Scanning' and add an entry in the 'File Scanning' section by selecting the 'Add File to Scan' button.

Just enter/paste the file path you would like scanned. Once the computers have been re-scanned all results will be displayed when you select the 'Report' button.

I just tested it now and it worked 100%.

Enjoy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Glennmdh
Engaged Sweeper II
I followed your steps and I now have a great report. Now I will have to go update the computers that are not on the list.
Thanks for your help.
mdhuser wrote:
I followed your steps and I now have a great report. Now I will have to go update the computers that are not on the list.
Thanks for your help.

Brilliant. Go get 'em!
joey_khoury
Engaged Sweeper II
mdhuser wrote:

Yep, it should be possible mate. If you go 'Custom Scanning' and add an entry in the 'File Scanning' section by selecting the 'Add File to Scan' button.

Just enter/paste the file path you would like scanned. Once the computers have been re-scanned all results will be displayed when you select the 'Report' button.

I just tested it now and it worked 100%.

Enjoy.