cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco_de_angeli
Engaged Sweeper

Hi!

I’m Marco, one of original co-founders of Fing and now Product Officer of Fing Consumer at Lansweeper, as we’ve been recently welcomed into Lansweeper family.

This past year has challenged our working routine, making the Work from Home a new policy that is changing the concept of “Office” forever.
Lansweeper wants to be on top of it, learning about the new pain points that IT Support teams and administrators are experiencing to support their fellow coworkers remotely. Bringing together Fing’s expertise in helping people with their networks and Lansweeper #1 asset management, we’re actively working on this new scenario right now.

If you want to join the group of IT support and admins that can help shape this Home Office Management solution, everything starts with the simple poll below. Think about how much your job has been affected by this new worldwide policy, and we’ll get in touch with you to hear your story in full.

Thank you!

From 1 (Very little) to 5 (A great deal), how much is working from home affecting your job’s content?

0 voters

Are you willing to join a meeting to discuss how Lansweeper can evolve to tackle these new challenges?
  • Yes, count me in!
  • No

0 voters

5 REPLIES 5
marco_de_angeli
Engaged Sweeper

Hi Rob.

It’s not too late at all, and I’d love to hear your input about the impact of such a dramatic change. Would you have some time available next week?
I have some time slots on Monday and Wednesday afternoon, but I’m flexible to rearrange.

Regards,
Marco

Hi Marco,

Please accept my apologies! I’ve only just seen this email from logging in and taking a look at new topics. I hadn’t set my settings to email me a notification when anyone responded to any comments etc I made.

Would you still have some time to speak further on this?

Regards,

Rob Crossland-Diskin
IT Asset Co-ordinator
University of Derby

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hey Rob,

I forwarded your contact information to @marco.de.angelis so he can set up a meeting

Rob-CD
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi @EsbenD,

Many thanks for letting me know.

@marco.de.angelis I’ll await to hear from you on this.

Regards,

Rob Crossland-Diskin
IT Asset Co-ordinator
University of Derby

Rob-CD
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Marco,

Only just seen this poll as not long joined this community.

I would say at my University we have hugely been effected by the shift to home working March 2020 until present, so would be happy to contribute to this if not too late

Especially interested in how Fing’s part to Lansweeper will help our scanning ability more once we get upgraded to the latest version of Lansweeper.

Regards,

Rob Crossland-Diskin
IT Asset Co-ordinator
University of Derby