cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyrusdaVirus
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

We currently are using the Enterprise version with multiple scanning services and have a centralized database, and we are managing most of our worldwide office from one place but some offices have a local IT, for which, I would like to give access to their assets only and not to all assets.

So, I would like to know if it is possible to segregate the interface to show only some specific assets from an OU only or from a Domain etc. ?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This has been requested by several customers and will definitely be implemented - I believe development is already working on this - but we cannot give a release date for this feature at this point.

Asset access is an all or nothing kind of thing at the moment. A user can either see all assets or no assets. The only workaround for now to restrict access to certain assets is to set up a completely separate Lansweeper installation with a separate database that only scans certain assets and only give users access to this installation.
JLAHyldvang
Engaged Sweeper
Would love something like this too, please keep it in mind LanSweeper Team.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Currently this feature is not included in Lansweeper. But we are going to add this feature in the future. I cannot tell you when this will be released, because at the moment we are busy with our help desk and deployment extension of Lansweeper.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now