cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canitoHD
Engaged Sweeper
Hello community, I need to uninstall Adobe Reader in all its versions, I find multiple versions on the computers and I just have to leave the last one and updated but I can't find how to delete the previous versions, some guidance about it, thanks
2 REPLIES 2
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
CanitoHD wrote:
Hello community, I need to uninstall Adobe Reader in all its versions, I find multiple versions on the computers and I just have to leave the last one and updated but I can't find how to delete the previous versions, some guidance about it, thanks

I haven't had to do an uninstall of reader as I just install over the top which appears to update it ok.

But you could try running something like this which I have used for various apps. It depends on if it uses Windows MSI installers etc though.

echo product where "name like 'APPLICATION NAME%%'" call uninstall /nointeractive|wmic && shutdown /a
CyberCitizen wrote:
CanitoHD wrote:

I haven't had to do an uninstall of reader as I just install over the top which appears to update it ok.

But you could try running something like this which I have used for various apps. It depends on if it uses Windows MSI installers etc though.

echo product where "name like 'APPLICATION NAME%%'" call uninstall /nointeractive|wmic && shutdown /a

hello, could you tell me how a line like the one you indicated for adobe reader x would be? I am new to this and it complicates me a lot and I think that with examples it would be easier, thanks

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now