cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
I have several devices that have been previously detected and now no longer show as active (the last seen doesn't update). You can see in the screenshot I've attached it sees the IP as active, but it won't update the last seen when it scans. I have many devices that are the same as this one, and they are fine and update their last seen.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper tried to scan the device using SSH. Note that SSH scanning is only supported for *nix based systems like Linux, Unix, BSD and OS X.

Was this device scanned using SNMP before? If so, is the SNMP credential mapped to its IP range in the IP Address Range Scanning section of Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods still correct?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
That worked, thank you!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You could add a new IP range for it and check the "no SSH" option.
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there a way to ignore the fact the device has SSH when scanning?
bd
Engaged Sweeper III
It may have SSH available for a service but that is nothing I have a username and password for. Nothing has changed as far as Lansweeper credentials go.

If it fails on the SSH or any other scan, I would think you would still want to update the last seen even if it fails to scan, the device is still there, it's still seen, you just can't probe it.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper tried to scan the device using SSH. Note that SSH scanning is only supported for *nix based systems like Linux, Unix, BSD and OS X.

Was this device scanned using SNMP before? If so, is the SNMP credential mapped to its IP range in the IP Address Range Scanning section of Configuration/Scanning Setup/Scanning Methods still correct?