cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pixa241
Engaged Sweeper II
I have installed Lansweeper on a test server to test it. I was able to scan my whole network, and all my server were scanned successfully. Now on our Fat Clients that are not server, we have removed domain admins local administrator rights, so we basically have the local admin and the domain user of that pc as local admin and no one else. For some of our PCs most of the local admin passwords are the same so it was easy to specify a local admin account in the scanning credentials, but for our new password scheme, we have the password in this format "test%hostname%test" so we have a word followed by the name of the machine and then another word after. How could I scan these computers the easiest way?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You'll need to create a separate credential for each individual password. Using parameters in credentials is not possible. Alternative solution: scan your machines locally with our LsPush scanning agent instead, which does not require you to submit credentials.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You'll need to create a separate credential for each individual password. Using parameters in credentials is not possible. Alternative solution: scan your machines locally with our LsPush scanning agent instead, which does not require you to submit credentials.