cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrkon
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,
We have been invited to undertake a license audit by Microsoft.
Can someone point me in the direction of some useful LANSweeper reports to help with the total counts of servers (windows and linux, some non domain joined), workstations and laptops?
Also anything else useful to help with the software counts (tips or tricks - anything!!)

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
darrkon
Engaged Sweeper II
StevoCamaro wrote:
darrkon wrote:
Hi,
Can someone point me in the direction of some useful LANSweeper reports to help with the total counts of servers (windows and linux, some non domain joined), workstations and laptops?
Also anything else useful to help with the software counts (tips or tricks - anything!!)

Thanks in advance!

Use the "License: Software licensekey overview" report

AssetName/Product/ProductID/Productkey/OS/SP/Domain/Username/Userdomain/IPAddress/Description/Manufacturer/Model/Location/IPLocation/Firstseen/Lastseen

Now that is a handy report! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
Just watch out for things like old soft such as Project 2010, although uninstalled, it leaves keys behind which Lansweeper reports on, so not 100% true. We ended up looking for the exe on the machines to confirm if its installed and then compare the 2x.
StevoCamaro
Engaged Sweeper III
darrkon wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

AssetName/Product/ProductID/Productkey/OS/SP/Domain/Username/Userdomain/IPAddress/Description/Manufacturer/Model/Location/IPLocation/Firstseen/Lastseen
darrkon
Engaged Sweeper II
StevoCamaro wrote:
darrkon wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Now that is a handy report! Thanks 🙂
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Do a search, either directly on the forum or via google. There are plenty of reports around for the things you mention.

Also take a look at the built-in ones.