cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikola_djurdjev
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi all,

I have updated Lanswweper to latest version and I have noticed that there is no more Microsoft Security Advisory widget. Is is removed or I didn't perform update correctly?

Kind regards,
Nikola
2 REPLIES 2
nikola_djurdjev
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi prighi61,

thank you for your reply.

I have tried to copy-paste securityadvisory.aspx file to \Webiste\Widgets folder and it didn't work. I have tried to copy it to \WidgetCustom folder and I have managed to see it in Configurations and add widget to Dashboard, however it just rendered content of the scurityadvisory.aspx page which is kind of "This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!"
Then i have found compiled version in \Bin folder and copy it as well. It didn't work with this compiled version. I have gave up of this widget.
I couldn't find anything in Release Notes why this widget has been removed.
prighi61
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Nikola,

the predefined widgets are allocated in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\Widgets folder. Maybe you can copy it from the previous version (installing it in a different system) and try whether it can be executed in the newer version copying it in the Widgets or WidgetCustom folder (maybe it needs only some slight changes).