cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_i_saunders
Engaged Sweeper III
Is it possible to get a report showing the number of workstations that have logged on that day?

I know per asset, under the user info section there is a "logon time"

I would be looking to total up all these for each of the last 7 days?

Would it be possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this topic from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is moderated and should only be used to post ready-to-use reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: you can build a report based on the tblcplogoninfo table. A sample report that counts the number of logon events per day for the last week can be seen below. If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.3, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.3 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.

Select Top 1000000 DatePart(dd, tblCPlogoninfo.logontime) As DayOfTheMonth,
Count(tblCPlogoninfo.ID) As Count
From tblCPlogoninfo
Where tblCPlogoninfo.logontime > GetDate() - 7
Group By DatePart(dd, tblCPlogoninfo.logontime)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this topic from the Report Center to Report Requests & Questions. Please note that the Report Center is moderated and should only be used to post ready-to-use reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: you can build a report based on the tblcplogoninfo table. A sample report that counts the number of logon events per day for the last week can be seen below. If you are interested in building or modifying reports, we would recommend:
  • Reviewing some SQL tutorials, as the Lansweeper report builder is a standard SQL editor. If you know SQL, you know how to build Lansweeper reports as well. This seems like a good tutorial.
  • Updating to Lansweeper 5.3, if you haven't already. Lansweeper 5.3 includes a database dictionary, which is linked at the top of the report builder. The dictionary explains in great detail what each table and field stores.

Select Top 1000000 DatePart(dd, tblCPlogoninfo.logontime) As DayOfTheMonth,
Count(tblCPlogoninfo.ID) As Count
From tblCPlogoninfo
Where tblCPlogoninfo.logontime > GetDate() - 7
Group By DatePart(dd, tblCPlogoninfo.logontime)