cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trogdor
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

Since upgrading to 10.5.0.8 I've been getting the error message "Outgoing mail error: Login error." in the E-mail account status section. Incoming status shows a green check but Outgoing status shows the error in red and mentions gmail, 2-step verification and an app password, which are setup.

I've tried using the same app password for incoming and outgoing and different app passwords but Outgoing status shows a login error either way.

Anyone else experiencing this since upgrading? Were you able to resolve it?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
TechTim
Engaged Sweeper

Hi, I know this is an older topic but I'm having the same issue.  When I try to create a ticket, Im being told that Lansweeper cant recognize my email address, and to make sure I'm using my business email which I am.  I can't contact anyone to assist.  My lansweeper is completely broken and apparently I have no way to reach out for help.  Any ideas?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

I would mail to support@lansweeper.com and create two cases:

• One for your email configuration issue
  • And one for the fact that you cannot access the support portal

Document both cases with clear screenshots of the errors that you receive.

Trogdor
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

I opened a support ticket Friday the 26th and wanted to ask the community if others were having this problem.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

This has not yet been reported to us as an issue with the latest version. We would recommend reaching out to support for further assistance: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now