cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brendan440
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

I have custom file scan being done and when I view the report for it from the Custom Scanning page, it shows me exactly what I should see. I do a filter then by file size and again everything looks good. I see the 75 machines or so I need to push a package out to based on the file they have. So on the left I go to Deploy Package, select the package and then I see this error in the Package Deployment Log.

Report has no assets. Package: Update BGInfo

Obviously it does have assets, I am looking at 75 or so systems.

Something I am missing?

Brendan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Moved this to the general Lansweeper questions. This issue is known and was fixed already. After downloading the latest installer from our website and updating your Lansweeper server you are able to deploy packages on the report output of custom file scanning.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
It was fixed after v5.3.0.8. On our download page please find version 5.3.0.13 available for download.
Brendan440
Engaged Sweeper II
Is this fixed in the latest update? I am running 5.3.0.8 and still having this issue and I didn't see anything regarding it being fixed in the changelog notes.

Thanks.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Moved this to the general Lansweeper questions. This issue is known and was fixed already. After downloading the latest installer from our website and updating your Lansweeper server you are able to deploy packages on the report output of custom file scanning.