cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D3cyfer
Engaged Sweeper

Hello to all you LS admins out there. long time LS admin but first time posting. I have been stumped on a new issue that popped up for me, shared dashboard tabs get deleted by accident occasionally, usually by a new hire to the team. Is there a way to remove the delete button from a shared tab so that other admins can't accidently delete it? We have an on-prem install of Lansweeper if that helps any. I did search the KB and forums but couldn't find any information on this. i already know there is no way to recover them unless you do a DB restore. We just want to prevent the issue from occurring at all. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, there is no specific permission within Lansweeper that controls the deleting of a dashboard tab. So admins will always be able to delete a shared tab I'm afraid.

We already have a feature request on our customer wish list to provide more granular permissions to manage the dashboard. But we aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Unfortunately, there is no specific permission within Lansweeper that controls the deleting of a dashboard tab. So admins will always be able to delete a shared tab I'm afraid.

We already have a feature request on our customer wish list to provide more granular permissions to manage the dashboard. But we aren't able to guarantee that this feature will be implemented or provide you with an estimated release date at this time.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now