cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Argon0
Champion Sweeper
OK, So, for MS Licensing True up, I need to get the different versions of SQL installed on my estate. I get the years, but not the subversions (e.g. express, standard, developer, enterprise)..

This thread asked the question before: https://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst6099_Query-SQL-Server-Version---standar-developer-enterprise.aspx#post26714 and was closed, with the final comment:

This feature was built into Lansweeper 5.0. You can update your installations using this installer.

From Lansweeper support...

However, using version 6, I am not seeing this info.

Anybody help? Do I need to run the same queries as before? Gathering the same Registry keys?

Thanks

Argon0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Try searching for SQL in the reports tab. Reports like "Software: All SQL server editions" will help you. You can also use them as inspiration in case you need a custom report.

You can also search in the Report center on the forum for that specific report in case you lost the built-in report somehow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Argon0
Champion Sweeper
I was sure I had :(!!! Thanks for pointing that out :).

Exactly what I need!
Not sure how to record licenses against them though. 😕
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Try searching for SQL in the reports tab. Reports like "Software: All SQL server editions" will help you. You can also use them as inspiration in case you need a custom report.

You can also search in the Report center on the forum for that specific report in case you lost the built-in report somehow.