cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xavi
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello.
I have some LSAgents running in some remote workers. By mistake I deleted one of them (Assets --> Mark the Asset --> Delete). I expected the agent to register again the asset and re-appear it, but is does not. I reinstalled the LSAgent, but continues without appearing. What can be done to be able to view this asset again?

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
roberto_m
Engaged Sweeper III
Hey thanks for the reply.

Adding information in case anyone faces this in the future, what I did after the asset was deleted was to go into Scanning > LsAgent Scanning and enabled the asset again. You can find it through its UID, domain/name/1 for Windows or MAC Address for MacOS.
After some time, depending on your configuration, it will rescan the asset. In my case I set it to 6h.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
kh-vince

Hello everyone,

Due to the age of this post, it has been archived. Please feel free to start a new post if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

MattD
Engaged Sweeper

Hey Xavi,

I kind of found the solution for this issue. Since you deleted the assets instead of disable them. They will not show in the Ls Agent scanned list. To do a trick to bring them back to the list, to each deleted assets and do edit asset > delete asset completely from your LS database. After doing that, go back to your LS scanning and you should see them in the list now. If they're non-clickable, try deleting the agent from these assets and re-install.

I hope this helped

nightdragon88
Engaged Sweeper

Same issue here... any solution yet?

roberto_m
Engaged Sweeper III

Adding information in case anyone faces this in the future, what I did after the asset was deleted was to go into Scanning > LsAgent Scanning and enabled the asset again. You can find it through its UID, domain/name/1 for Windows or MAC Address for MacOS.
After some time, depending on your configuration, it will rescan the asset. In my case I set it to 6h.
Xavi
Engaged Sweeper II
roberto.m wrote:

I'll take a look. Thank you!!
roberto_m
Engaged Sweeper III
Hey Xavi, were you able to fix this? Support never replied and I'm facing the same issue.
Xavi
Engaged Sweeper II
roberto.m wrote:
Hey Xavi, were you able to fix this? Support never replied and I'm facing the same issue.

Hello. Yes, but I do not remember how I did this exactly...
I restarted Lansweeper server, remove and reinstalled the LSA Aget and after a couple of trials, finally it appeared. I cannot tell for what reason of the several I tried... sorry.