cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZHockeyNut
Champion Sweeper III
I have some reports I found here that show Denied software list, approved software, and unapproved. I want to add the date that it was approved/denied, and, if possible, some kind of reason or reason code.
So, do either of those fields exist? Date approved/denied and reason? Is so what are they?

example query for the approved list.

Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
tblSoftwareUni.SoftwarePublisher,
tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version
From tblSoftware
Inner Join tblSoftwareUni On tblSoftwareUni.SoftID = tblSoftware.softID
Where tblSoftwareUni.Approved = 1
Group By tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
tblSoftwareUni.SoftwarePublisher,
tblSoftware.softwareVersion
Order By tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
tblSoftwareUni.SoftwarePublisher

if those fields do not exist could we add them to the feature request list as I don't think that would be overly difficult to add.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The information whether software is approved or not is stored in the same table as the name of the software tblSoftwareUni. Unfortunately, this table does not have a last changed field to indicate when it was last changed. I will however add your request to the improvements of software authorization.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
The information whether software is approved or not is stored in the same table as the name of the software tblSoftwareUni. Unfortunately, this table does not have a last changed field to indicate when it was last changed. I will however add your request to the improvements of software authorization.