cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Hello - I love the report button on computers as it allows me to print it off for meetings/discussions and to do side by side comparrisons, etc. It doesn't include the custom fields, though. Is there a way to edit the report that's generated with this Report button? Is there a way to include the custom fields in this report?

Thanks,
Jono
8 REPLIES 8
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We do not currently have a release date for this feature. Automatically generated pages cannot currently be customized.
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Now that v5 has been released, can this be placed back on the wishlist for an update? It would be very helpful to be able to customize the report for printing to include the custom fields, etc.

Thanks,
Jono
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We cannot give an estimate at this time.
RobinDM
Engaged Sweeper
Do you have any idea when that would released?

very approx?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We do not yet have a release date for this feature. We are reviewing computer webpage layouts for Lansweeper version 5.0 however, which is currently in development.
Frederik_Geuden
Engaged Sweeper
Any idea when this feature will be available, please? Thx!
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Since this is now on the wish list, it would be wonderful if the default report could be edited overall. Usually when I print off a report, I don't care about the software list and it would save paper and toner if I could exclude that. Maybe there could be an option to select which sections of the report to include in the printed version.

Most of all, though, I'd love to be able to add the custom fields to the report.

Thanks!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
moved to wish list.