cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csisupport
Engaged Sweeper

Hello community.

I’m searching for a way to manage ALL of my software applications. And by ALL I mean not only the traditional/legacy locally installed applications, but also cloud apps and accounts that we have subscriptions to.

The management of locally installed software is pretty good, but I would love to have perhaps 10 to 15 custom fields that I could include data that we track. Below are some examples of what we track for software and web subscriptions.

Software Name
Vendor
In Accounting System (alternatively maybe the PO number)
Vendor
License Type (Free, Perpetual, Perpetual with Maintenance, Subscription-Monthly, Subscription-Annual, etc.)
Acceptable Payment Methods (PO, CC, ACH, Check, etc.)
Payment Method selected
Notes/Comments: I need to track who this software is for, some notes on why it is required, comments on support issues etc.
Order Date
Auto Renew (yes/no)
Auto Renew Date
Licenses Purchased
Cost-One-Time Fee
Cost-Annual Maintenance
Cost-Monthly Recurring
Cost-Annual Recurring

For Web apps:
Login URL
SSO capable
MFA capable
Web App vetted (Yes/No)

Additionally, due to the nature of our business, we have to access many web portals in order to access information for our clients. It would be nice to be able to include these web portals as part of our “software” so we could get a complete picture of the number of apps required for our business.

Any thoughts on SAM with LanSweeper are welcome.

3 REPLIES 3
briceauvray
Engaged Sweeper II

I don’t have anything else to add we have the same needs with more than 60 different licenses for a park of 300 users to manage it would be beneficial for us if Lansweeper could integrate the different types of contacts (user/multi-users/device) with the different renewal periods (monthly, yearly) as well as the types (maintenance, subscription, acquisition).

csisupport
Engaged Sweeper

Got you scheduled. Look forward to the discussion.

Discovery
Lansweeper Alumni

Hi @csisupport,

I’m a product manager here at Lansweeper. This use case aligns with some of the roadmap items I’m working on and I’d love to chat with you about what you’re trying to accomplish.

I can also share some possibilities for tracking some of your software with our current frame.

If you are available to chat, you can grab any window on my calendar here: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/LansweeperDiscoveryGerdes@lansweeper.com/bookings/