cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
What happened to the user account view that listed their assigned assets? I can't find that anywhere. If I go to an asset I can see who it's assigned to and if I go to the user I can see the last device they logged into, but that only applies to Windows devices. Where is the list of all their assigned assets? Did I miss something somewhere where that changed?
5 REPLIES 5
kschmeling
Engaged Sweeper II
Message from support:

This issue has also been escalated to our developers so they can add a fix in a future version. As with any newly logged but we cannot provide an ETA on the fix. When it's ready it will be listed as LAN-10626 on our changelog: https://www.lansweeper.com/changelog/

Until a fix is available you could use the built-in report 'Assets: Asset to asset relations' to find the assets your users are linked to.
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
I contacted support and this is a bug in the system. Look for LAN-10535 in the change logs for the fix in an upcoming release.
anpatterson03 wrote:
I contacted support and this is a bug in the system. Look for LAN-10535 in the change logs for the fix in an upcoming release.

Thanks for the information. I also opened a ticket with support to know about this problem.
WANOLOIS
Engaged Sweeper II
I just realised about this too.... We mainly use Lansweeper for Asset Management...
dwinters
Engaged Sweeper II
Same question as original poster. I just upgraded our server yesterday and now see this. This change is detrimental to how we manage things. We often look up the user first to determine what assets are assigned to them as we may not know the specific asset name.