Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advanced Actions

When I select a computer to see the Action screen I have nothing listed under Advanced Actions. When I go into the Configuration screen I do have several items checked as being Advanced items...and I am faily sure I never changed the default settings...

bungargp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building reports

Other than modifying those existing, how can I get a table and field list on containing the information ? I am not sure which field of information is displayed in the web console ? Thank you.Regards,

Admin console of Lansweeper

I have installed Lansweeper (Premium) on a server. The configurator is installed as well. However, how can I access the configurator from other machine(s) instead of going back to that dedicated server ? Thanks.

Error when deleting items from "Approved Software"

I am trying to move items from the "Approved Software" list back to the "Software found in your network" list. I found another post in the archives that stated all you needed to do was select the item, or multiple items, and hit the 'delete' key. H...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Views Not Showing Results

Hello,I just recently upgraded to 4.0 and for the most part everything went perfectly. The only small issue I'm having is previously, I had a bunch of custom views I added onto the dashboard page that were created in SQL. After the upgrade, after cli...

rwoerner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing devices losing information in quotes

I was going through the the devices that had been detected on my network via the IP scanning and found that if data collected by device scan contains double quotes ", the text doesn't appear in the edit box when you click edit. I've attached a scree...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos