General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan Issues

Since upgrading to Lansweeper 11.1.7.1 (using Classic), we're receiving hundreds of Scan Issue entries, it appears to occur every 15 minutes.  Lansweeper navigation is also very slow, I've run database maintenance and that has helped somewhat, but sc...

LAPS configuration

We just updated Lansweeper to 10.6 and gained LAPS credentials. The service is already configured and used in our domain.When I try the credentials from Lansweeper.TestTools.App.exe, I get an error. I used different Domain Admins users. ["Successfull...

tgrignon1_2-1689168534711.png tgrignon1_1-1689168420946.png
tgrignon1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper News - The remote server returned an error

Lansweeper news and a couple of other news feeds display:The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.The error may be caused by one of the following:- No Internet access.- Internet access through a proxy server.- TLS 1.1 not enabled.Anyone e...

Scanning App on QNAP

Very quick question.  Does the community think there would be a benefit of a lansweeper/fing like app being available on QNAPs app store? Pretty much something that could scan what you have at home -  a bit like the Fing box but on your QNAP deviceTh...

Fireside Chat: Next Generation Broadband

Hi All In case you missed it - Lansweeper recently announced an exciting collaboration with Domos and Cognitive Systems Corp. Here is a fire side chat with Magnus Olden CTO - Domos, Amanda Forsyth - Director of  Product (Cognitive Systems) and Iain C...

Mercedes_O by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos