General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning WMWare Servers

I’m trying to get my VmWare servers in Lansweeper but it is not working fine. We have 3 ESX Host, of course with different IP numbers and Host names. When I scan the three IP adresses the following happens:Only ESX01 and ESX02 are visible in Lansweep...

Resolved! Creating Tickets through Voicemail

We are just starting to explore our trial of the Helpdesk and have run into a curiosity. We use Skype for Business as our Corporate phone system. It is set up to send us a transcribed email when someone leaves us a voicemail. I set up our "Helpdes...

dledger by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you get the asset total in a report

Hello,I have created a report that involves all the PC's on the network. Is there a way I can get the total sum of the assets into the Report? I usually export my reports to Excel, so would I just find the total asset sum after I export it to Excel?O...

akira by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ticket System Email Settings

I would like to create a specific ticket dispatching rule for incomming emails in our lansweeper ticket system. The rule should filter all tickets with "IT" in the subject field of the ticket and assign those tickets to the "IT Support" team. I alrea...

xPaul by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger actions

We have a few pieces of software that keep showing up on our machines, and I'd love to find a way for Lansweeper to uninstall these automatically upon detection. Is there any way to do that, or anything similar?

acooney by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS Express license terms

Hello,After some times testing Lansweeper in a test environment (Windows Server 2012 / SQL Express 2016 / IIS Express 8.0), we just installed Lansweeper in a production environment (Windows Server 2016 / SQL Standard 2016 / IIS Express 8.0 ).My IT in...

Sylvie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is the domain case sensitive?

I'm curious to get an official word. We have version 6.0.100.98 and I was recently asked to create an account that lansweeper could use to scan all the machines. The past engineer had been using their domain admin account.Despite the password being c...

steviebuk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos