General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Show Assets which are not seen more than x Days

Hi,can somebody please be so kind and contribute some code/snipped which showsassets which are not available for x days.lets say we scan every day the whole network and one device went missing,it would be very handy if it would show up in the lanswee...

Resolved! Bios Release Report

Hi. I am trying to run a full HW report to include the BIOS release date. When I run the below report, I get all details of pc's and servers on the network.Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetName,tblADusers.Name,tblADusers.Description,tblADusers.Offic...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audit Report based on Publisher/DisplayName

Not very handy with SQL, so I could use some help with the following requirements:Please provide inventory output from Lan Sweeper (using keywords: Microsoft, SQL, Citrix, Office against the Publisher and DisplayName fields). For each machine, please...

quagmire0 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! howto click list entry in report

HelloI have created a report, the values of custom registry scan lists, grouped by tblRegistry.Value.I get a List with the Value of the Registry key and the Count of Assets on which the Key is set.Is there a way to make the Value in the List clickabl...