The Lansweeper Community is our peer-to-peer support platform for our Customers, Partners and Industry Experts.
Our goal is to foster valuable conversations that will help you leverage the best of the Lansweeper Tool.
Here are 10 steps on how to get started:
- Register as a Member
simply click on the “Avatar” on the top-right of the page to see the login screen and click on Register.
- Update your Avatar
(your Profile picture). It's nice to get a little variety from the default images of planets and spaceships.
- Complete your Profile and Signature
with as much or as little information you feel comfortable sharing. (You might even get a special badge for that! 😉)
- Understand the Community User Guidelines
to keep the Community content valuable and engaging. I promise it’s not too boring and will give you great insights of how to make the most of this platform!
- Check out our main Forum board & leverage the Labels
to learn all the different content that can help you get the most out of Lansweeper.
- Understand Ranking and Badges
On the Lansweeper Community you have many opportunities to “level up” and get recognition for your contribution. The more Topics, replies, kudos and solutions you have, you get to move up our Ranking levels and also get cool Badges for your profile.
- Engage with the Lansweeper Community
Do you have a question relating to the Lansweeper Product? If you do not find related discussion using the search bar, start a new Topic on our Forum under the Label related to your topic. Don’t forget to Mark as an Accepted Solution any replies that contain the answers you were looking for and to give Kudos tto other posts if you found them useful.
- Subscribe to a Page or a Label to get notified about your favorite subjects
- Check How does the Search bar work?
- Check out the Community Announcements board for latest updates on the Lansweeper community
Check our Community Experience articles for a full list of all features and engagement experiences available.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Lansweeper Community Team