Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default start time for IP scanning jobs

Currently the default start time for an IP scan job is 12:00PM. Is there a way to change this default to 12:00AM? If a job is inadvertently started\enabled, I would rather scan at off-peak hours. If I delete the 12:00PM entry, hide the schedule, t...

file scanning on Linux servers

Is it possible to scan for specific files on Linux machines? I have it working correctly for Windows-based machines.

Upgrade or new install?

I'm about to reinstall my DB server (OS upgrade, and all that entails - including updating the version of SQL Server). I currently have Lansweeper v4 installed, and will be installing v5 once the server has been upgraded. Is it better to upgrade the ...

kevski by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Toner Reports

I have a report set up to be emailed to me a couple times a week. The report notifies me which printers have low toner. It is the default "Device almost out of toner" report. However, I have noticed that none of the information in the report changes....

jkrato by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for all products that need licensing

Hey all,My company is relatively new to Lansweeper so I'm sorry if we sound a little slow. My boss has tasked me with trying to compile a list of software that would require licensing/subscriptions in order to determine if we are compliant. I noticed...

Wikyd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assign machines to user?

Is it possible to assign computers and devices to users? (Similar to the way that 'Last logged on user' works?

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with assets - name change

HiI'm testing out lansweeper and the problem occurred. Didn't find a solution for it yet, maybe someone in here can help. The problem is - I had a complete inventory of my company's assets. I added a comment for one of the assets (The asset is a comp...

aulis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos