Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linux Machine Report

Kindly provide me the query for taking report of systems with linux operating system.

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk update - Asset State

What is the best way to update in bulk the the Asset State ? I would like to differentiate the assets which were disposed. They all now have the status of Non-Active.Thanks

zasrina by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patch Report

Hi,i need to have one report like particular windows patch installed in which machines missed in which machines like that

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shellexec - Chrome - Windows 8

Hello.I have Windows 8 installed and use Chrome (desktop mode!).I have absolutely no idea where to place the nplansweepershellexec.dllAll the locations offered by the help page (the pop-up which shows when you try to execute something via your lanswe...

Max-EDV by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Import

Is it possible to import Assets via CSV or txt file? I'm working on an Asset Management project, where I'm inputting assets. I just received a new order of PCs, and I want to input 30-40 PCs and mark them as "STOCK". This will help me in determinin...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset ID

Is there a way to show the Lansweeper Asset ID assigned to an asset on the summary page. Say for Desktop or laptop or something. i know it is in the Address field for the browser but is there anyway to put just the number on the summary page?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos