Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solaris 10 x86 not recognised

It seems LS 5.0.0.69 (installed as eval in a VM in VMware wks) does not recognise Solaris 10 OS (in a VM) it just discovered. It categorises it as Network Device and I change it to Unix. Still it does not scan it with SSH but with SNMP and NetBIOS in...

podale by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to scan IP Cameras

I am trying to scan IP Cameras. Here is the result of the Device Tester for one of the phones:Lansweeper DeviceTester 5.0.0.7Scanning Lansweeper Service (on this machine).. Status: Running Version: 5.0.0.69Pinging 10.3.3.12 Ping ok.Scanning TCP ports...

tvbowman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan full IP range manually

In the scanning methods config page there is a button to queue a scan of *all* enabled ranges.Is there a way to specify a single IP range to queue for scanning? We have a large number of IP ranges defined (with a number disabled) and it is a bit comp...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Scanning

Even though we have specific OUs in the "Only scan these OU paths" Lansweeper is still showing an OU of users that we don't want to display. How can I remove these users (6000 of them) and rescan?

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Scanned/NotScanned Assets List

Hello Team,There are few assets which were shifted from Domain A to Domain B as these assets were not being scanned on the earlier Domain (i.e Domain A). Now I have 2 instances of the same asset but on different Domains.I need a Full list of all such...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade 4 to 5 and move from UltiDev to IIS

Hi,I want to upgrade my LanSweeper installation from v. 4.x to 5.xand move the web server from ultidev to IIS 7.5 (the full version, not the express).What is the correct procedure??Upgrade to 5.x and than uninstall ultidev and reinstall the websiteli...

cedhab by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Asset Page?

In previous versions I was able to have a report show up on an Asset Page if the asset was in the report.For example, we check for Anti Virus software installed on our machines. If a machine does not have AV installed it shows up on the "No AV instal...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos