Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset ID

Is there a way to show the Lansweeper Asset ID assigned to an asset on the summary page. Say for Desktop or laptop or something. i know it is in the Address field for the browser but is there anyway to put just the number on the summary page?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced Actions *** issue resolved

Hi, I have moved my Lansweeper to a new dedicated server and removed all traces of it from the old location. I have also backed up and restored the SQL db to the new location. However, now when I try to run the Advanced actions I get an error sayin...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PST File

anyway to set lansweeper up for inventorying PST files with location ? and making a report?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SUPERMICRO IPMI snmp

Hi, I have alot of SUPERMICRO servers, they are connected to IPMI dedicated port, in the scan they apear as linux, i want to use SNMP, in the device tester scanning snmp shows - "SNMP disabled or wrong community"on the server: ipmitool> lan print 1Se...

talomer40 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change AD Queries

Hello.Lansweeper (v5) seems to be able to do LDAP queries.I want to read an additional filed from the AD-Users (The "Pager" field)But i can't find out where/how Lansweeper does these LDAP queries.Is it even possible?Thanks for any advice,Max

Max-EDV by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Scanning report\export

Hello All,I've looked in the LS application and here in the forums and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd like to export the list of IP Ranges I have setup for scanning. I'd like to be able to do this for each scanning server and include ...

software lic. key

In the new version of LS (v.5060)how do I go about finding the license key of the software on a particular asset?thanks you!Dennis

report from registry

HelloI am trying to build a report from scanned registry keys however the needed information does not get scanned.I have already such a report before to get the bios version from all computers and this works fine. The driver information however does ...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos