Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open C$

custom action c$ always ask for permissions but i'm already logged in with the correct ones!after i typed in the same permissons once more i have access to the folder!Any solutions?Thanks!

Lansweeper does not scan switch v1910 and 2928

Hello everybody.I'm using version 5.0 of Lansweeper Some switches and V1910 or the 2928 Lansweeper does not bring any information.Is there some setting I should do?Thanks to all

Additional fields for tblADusers?

We use several additional attributes in the user schema.If the columns are added to the tblADusers would they be recognized & scanned as part of Domain User Scanning?Would the website be able to display them or require custom modification that would ...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 5.0 Report Builder

When I open the Report Builder, I receive the screen shown in the attached screenshot and I am not able to perform any actions. Is there something I am missing?

Cannot allow group access to web site.

We have Lansweeper 5.0.0.60 installed, and I was previously able to add another group of domain users to the website access for the web site. I am adding another group now but access is not working. I have tried adding both the group and the user n...

Jeff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show HDD historical data

Is there any way to create a report that shows historical data for space used on a HDD? I am trying to track usage on a few servers here.

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range limit?

Is there a per server limit to the number of IP Ranges that can be entered for IP Address scanning?