Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LInux scan - freeware version

Hello,is it possible to scan linux workstations with freeware version of Lansweeper 5.0?Thanks.

bedrnik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SOLVED] New admin

I have taken over this server for an admin that is no longer here. Everything is running smoothly but I don't have any passwords and 0 documentation. I am wanting to upgrade to 5.0. I need to know the ramifications of changing the scanning credential...

Can I copy and upgrade a 4.2 DB to version 5?

I downloaded 5044 and took a vm snap of our Lansweeper 4.2 machine. After three failed upgrade attempts, I gave up. 4.2 was running on an older 2003 Std Svr. I deployed a W2008 R2 64 bit server and did a fresh install of version 5. First, I had a...

Lansweepr 5.0 - Add user name to Software report

I am pretty sure this in not supported, but is there a way to add the user name field to the Software Report?Under version 4.0 I edited Web40FindsoftwareFull stored procedure, under 5.0 I need to edit Web50FindsoftwareFull, but can find the stored pr...

dlittle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Warranties

So we have most of the manf. warranty links in the system now for checking. is there one for Cisco or any other manf. ?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Location text.

On the front screen i''ve noticed since upgrading that not all of my ip locations show the full text, the text gets truncated. Is it possible to amend to show all of the text?

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track Hard Drive Usage

Is there a way to track hard drive usage over time? I'd like to be able to export to csv hard drive growth.

Report on LSPush or LSClient

Hi,Is there a way of generating a report to tell which computers have been scanned by LSClient and which ones have been scanned by LSPush? I haven't upgraded yet to version 5 so I'm running 4.2.0.90ThanksNeil

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos