Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shadowing users

Is there any way to protect one PC from being shadowed by the admins. CEO wants his computer being excluded from anonymous shadowing feature.

xyz_999 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NewWebsite access.

We have just upgraded to Lansweeper 5, and I have two questions.1) Is it possible to allow "Access website" to anonymous users, and for he other part to have authentication.2) We have problem allowing Chrome to access the site with authentication ena...

cpenco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset to Switch port mapping

Hi there, we have upgraded to Lansweeper 5.We have Cisco and Linksys switches that are scanned using SNMP.Some ports show what asset is connected to them, some show a mac address and some snow nothing (specifically most ports onthe linksys switches)W...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting Multiple Assets

Hello - How can I delete multiple assets at one time? Is this possible in v5?Jono

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Model

Hi,is there any way I can include Printer Model in the following report. No matter what I do it doesnt seem to to work for me. Many Thanks,Select Top 1000000 web40repPrintersReport.Computer, web40repPrintersReport.Caption, web40repPrintersReport....

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

V5 Warranty Status

Hello,I've been looking in the forum and documentation but i cannot find an answer.It's stated in several places that v5 has bult in support for updating warranty information.With v4 we used the "UpdateDellWarrantyInfo.exe - All" process.Any new syst...

Require Password Change

Hello All.First off I should state that I have inherited Lansweeper at my job and have come to love what it offers. I have started reading these forums, but to a 1st time visitor its a little daunting. I also have no scripting experience so please be...

Hobbs13 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of Software compliance

I had this working on the previous Lansweeper version, now due to table and logic changes I can't get a report of the "Software license compliance" software, but with further details of where is it installed (computer, software license name, Lastseen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos