Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote Install

Is there anyway I can remotely install different software to computers by setting up a custom action? I'd like to be able to remove some old versions on computers and install new versions of software on different computers.

jhauser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox 7.x Compatibility

Firefox is asking to update my version to 7.x.I know it's early, but is Firefox 7.x compatible with Lansweeper 4.x

Lansweeper not recording last logged in users sometimes

I'm currently running version 4.1.0.11 Lansweeper premium against hosted on a window server 2008 R2 box against SQL Express 2008.We've recently replaced all our end user equipment with brand new Windows 7 devices. Since moving to the new equipment I'...

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Expired?

Our license was renewed until 09-18-2012. Though the Lansweeper Configuration Tool say that we are licensed until 09-18-2012 the web interface says we are expired along with the expired date of 09-18-2011. I have deleted all IE cache and even logged ...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning / IP Range Scanning

Hello,we use Lansweeper Premium version 4.1.0.132.Is there some possibility to combine Active scanning and IP Range scanning?We use Active scanning and we set also IP ranges to use IP Range scanning - how is working Lansweeper in this case?We need to...

Aleon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote screenshot

We are having a slight issue when the remote user has 3 monitors. It will return an image of just the primary monitor. When the remote user has 2 or 1 monitor, it is working fine.

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Hard Disk details

Hi,Is there any query to find th external hard disk connected on the network..

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger computer scan - custom action

In the previous version 4.0 (and 4.1 I assume) there was a way to trigger a manual computer scan (custom action), using the following syntax: \\server\share\LStrigger.exe LSServer {computer} {domain}Is that still actual and also is it similar for LS...

gmitrana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos