Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deletion of systems..

Hi,is there any way to delete the system name from the software list..for EG: SQL server is showing as installed in 100 systems, but out of that 21 only server remaining are SQL express..maintenance is very difficult..so how to delete those entries?A...

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low bandwidth scanning options...

Hi - we have a few pcs in vbery low bandwidth sites and want to only scan them very periodically.It seems if I was to add them to Computer Exclusions then they will NEVER ever be scanned regardless if I trigger a manual scan / rescan etc.Is there any...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Product Key Report

Hi,Please could you assist with a custom report to generate a list of all computers and their product keys. The report needs to contain the following info:Computer System model:ManufacturerModelService tagChassisUser Info: User nameDepartment Keys: P...

iain707 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Device's Unique Identifier

Having a device's unique identifier as its IP address causes all kinds of issues. For example, we have a lot of thin client devices. We track other information like company asset tag, purchase date, warranty date, etc. If that device's IP changes we ...

How much load does Lansweeper put on my server

I have been running this on a test server for 2 months now and it runs great and I am about to move it to productions servers. I am wondering if there is anyway to know how much of a load this is going to put on a server. Obviously I am not going t...

ToddG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database Schema

Is there a document somewhere that details the Lansweeper database schema?? Right now I have to open the database in SQL Management Studio as search the tables until I find the data items that I want to use in reports. It would be easier if there w...

DevonFury by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue on scaning Linux computer

hi there,first of all would like to say, lansweeper is a sweet app. It can scan all my computer in the company. ok, now i having issue now on scan our Linux computer. i have try using IP scanning with SSH credentials with client pc SSH enable, but st...

harry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website Security with IIS Express

Hi there,I've got Lansweeper installed on a Windows 7 Desktop which is sitting in our Server room. The install is using IIS Express.Our Security folks have requested I lock down the website for Lansweeper.To that end thanks to a email from Support I...

rstacks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos