Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PC's offline...

What is the best way to manage PC's that are offline either dysfunctional or on the shelf ready to deploy or are offline permanently for security reasons?Thanks,Thad

tcostella by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of system resource

Hi to all and sorry for my english,Update from 4.0.0.42 to 4.1.0.16 OK.I check/configure this server with remote desktop connection and for speed reasons we connect at 256 color.I open configuration tool and obtain attached error "Out of system resou...

Is running lansweeper on server important ?

Hi,I just need some clarification. I would like to know if there is any difference in installing lansweeper on a windows 7 machine or a server 2008 machine. The reason I ask is will there be any advantage on installing lansweeper on server 2008 for e...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software sorting doesn't work?

I haven't had much need for it for a while, since we've been using LANSweeper for other things - but checking the Software list now, it's crooked. The list can't be sorted on software name - whenever I try, I just get another crooked sort.E.g.What gi...

Refresh User Details

For some reason Lansweeper doesn't refresh users active directory information. Some accounts have been moved to another ou, some accounts are disabled etc. They are showing in old OU and accounts enabled in LS. I have newest LS version and have check...

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade to 4.1

I am running 3.5 and was wondering if anyone knows if i can upgrade straight to 4.1 or if i need to uninstall and start from fresh.I cant seem to find any documentation on upgrading only on fresh installs

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OU overview not updating

Hi All,1.probably an easy one. the info in specific OU's do not seem to update correctly.Ex: in one of my OU,s we have more than 300 computers in AD but in lansweeper, it shows about 3 machines but, they are all in the inventory if i search for them ...

can't access web console

Installed version 4.1.0.127 on Friday and can't sccess the webpaage from outside the server.IE just says Web Site Found. Waiting For Reply. I am using the build in webserver and not IIS.Any help would be appreciated.ThanksMark

clarkkent by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos