Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recover deleted information

We had a PC crash, and got a new hard drive.Before thinking about it, we installed the new O/S and named the PC the same as the old name in Active Directory.Now we want to be able to see what software and the product keys that were on the PC so we ca...

tagenalum by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workstation without antivirus

I have around 1000 workstation. LS can access 800 of them. 200 cas wmi or other access problem.Within the 800 audited computers, there are 2 that appears in the "All workstations without antivirus". In LS does not appear the antivirus software. I...

edfelopi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Instances Show Wrong Chassis Type

All my VMs running in Hyper-V show TsysChassisTypes.ChassisName as Desktop even though they are running a server OS. This throws off a custom report I have. Can the ChassisName field be updated to reflect this (like a "Virtual Machine" chassis type)?...

domain credentials greyed out

Hello,I have the free version of lansweeper installed.I get an error when scanning computers (access denied). I think it's the wrong password in the administrator credentials.When I go in the configuration to change the password, the domain credentia...

bobsensor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning of User logons

Hi,I am having an issue with Lansweeper and not quite sure if the solution is to also use the lsclient.We are atm only using the Active Scanning feature, but it is kinda buggy when looking at userlogon. If I read the documentation correct, does it as...

dffe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old usernames in search

Hi,We needed to change some users usernames in Active Directory. Now lansweeper finds these users with new and old username when searching particular user. How to remove these old entries from LS?Thanks!-KRH-

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Eventlog Alerts

I have configured a few Eventlog Alerts, and the basic function (scanning alerts and mailing them) works fine.Unfortunately, there are duplicate events/emails created, i.e. I got multiple e-mails about the same event, typically a few hours to a day a...