Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dual entries in software report

I have a computer that get dual entries for the same program in the Software report. When I connect with the remote uninstall software 1.0.0.23 There is only one copy listed.OpenOffice.org 3.2 3.2.9483 OpenOffice.org OpenOffice.org 3.2 3.2.9483 O...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

report build

so im building this large report and I want to add softwere just microsoft windows and microsoft office so i ned that in report show theire license keys , do i ned a criteria or somethinh else? in report it shows all instaled softwere license keys bu...

Site Permissions

We have what seems to be annoymous access to the LanSweeper site currently. We are running this in IIS7, and have disabled annoymous access, and enabled Windows authentication. I have set folder permissions to only allow the IT staff but we are sti...

Ratoka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise license question

Will an enterprise license allow an organization to run multiple instances of Lansweeper? For instance, say a company is split into Divisions, would you be able to run a Lansweeper server/db/website for one Division, and a second server/db/website f...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude a Domainname by scanning

Hello,may be simple but i don't found it:i will exclude Domainnames by scanning starts with special defined characters.example:I need to scan all Devices with Domainname "MyPlant.world.com" but not the Domainname "OtherPlant.world.com"How to do this?...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Evaluation questions

My company has been evaluating Lansweeper for the past couple of weeks, and I must say, this is an impressive tool.I do have some questions however, and I would appreciate any help/answers from the group.1) How big should I expect the database to be?...

brobison by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Docking Station Serial

Trying to figure out how to add Docking station serial numbers to report. I have tried changing Chassis Type=12 and Chassis Name ='Docking Station' but it shows same serial number as main laptop. Any ideas?

jtimmons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

software license import

Is there a way to import a file of software purchases into Lansweeper to track license compliance, perhaps through a direct modification to the database?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos