Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Main Page - 5 reports not working

I have 5 reports from the left side of the home page Under the "Reportig" column that now say:" This feature is only available in the Premium version of Lansweeper. Learn more. "these 4 are:1 Event Log Summary2 Recent Changes3 Department Ov...

311hits by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

secondary schedule for IP scanning

The IP scanning for non windows devices is great!However scanning all of our entire subnets takes a long time.All the "approved" devices are on dedicated IP ranges, so I can obviously limit the scan range to shorten the scans. (xxx.xxx.100.xxx = netw...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not start the Lansweeper Server service...

Could not start the Lansweeper Server service on Local Computer.Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly. (see attached screenshot).I noticed this error after I upgraded to 4.0.Update: I reverted back to the default password on the 'Lansweeper...

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error adding some PCs to Lansweeper

Hi I am a lansweeper premium user. My issue is ,some of the computers are not updating their full details in lansweeper admin console .I am attaching the screen shot Please tell me the possible issues which is restricting systems to connect to Lansw...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0 no upgrade option

I ran the setup.exe and it took me through the entire setup, but never mentioned finding my 3.5.2.14 version and asking if I'd like to upgrade.So now on the same Windows 2003 server, I have 3.5.2.14 and 4.0 installed and working. The SQL Database wh...

MADEMAN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to save IP range scanning schedule

Hello, this morning I've upgraded from 3.5.2 to 4 premium.I already upgraded the lsmanage due to the invalid time scanning problem but I'm not able to save a time schedule.Time field doesn't maintain the value I have typed.All value remain to 00:00:0...

rraffo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 4.0 lansweeper

Question:I am planning to upgrade lansweeper (from --> i think-3.5.2) to 4.0.From every previous upgrade, there were different files for new installation or upgrade, but now for version 4.0, there is only 4.0 installation download, soo this means thi...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos