Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License Management - Multiple vesions of a software

HelloI have noticed an issue when you bundle multiple versions of a software under a licensed software I want to keep track of.Example:I have a new entry in the Software Licenses top right field, lets say "Adobe Acrobat" and fill in the #Purchased an...

Elgarim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper service 100% CPU Usage

Hello everybodyAfter the upgrade and a restart of the server, the LanSweeper process shows a 100% CPU Usage.I have also upgraded LsClient, but the same problem appears.My configuration :- Lansweeper server ans IIS => Windows Server 2003, Standard Edi...

Yarglo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder

Hi,i had just upgrade my 3.5.2 Lansweeper to the final 4.0 Version and it's working fine.But i'm missing a new version of the Report Builder. Or can i still use the old one?Manfred

eggerm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper configuration - 00:00:00 in not a valid time

Hi to all and sorry for my english,i have updated existing premium 3.5.2 to 4.0.0.18During configuration i found this issue:Configuration Utility -> Scanning setup -> Scanning servers -> IP range scanningI need to add another IP ranges (beyond defaul...

Lansweeper 4.0

Hello,Installed Lansweeper 4.0 and it worked flawlessly and excellent work done by Lansweeper team and congrats.Regards,Sundar

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS License compliance problems

This report shows that all my machines have missing licenses. This is quite simply not true. Could this be a bug in the software given that all our licenses are academic MS Select Agreement ones?Ian

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report not working after 4.0 upgrade.

Hello, I have a few reports that are not working due to the upgrade.This was a report that displayed computers that had Custom department field emptySelect Top 100 Percent dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.LastknownIP, dbo.tblComputers....

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard Problem

After upgrading to 4.0 my dashboard does not fill the screen and therefore the font is very small and difficult to read. How can I maximize the dashboard to fill the screen?

rlarrea by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos