Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lsclient

See below - we need a version of lsclient that works - where can we get it? All the attachments say to contact the Forum AdminSolved the problem on LANSWEEPER---ITs the new lsclient!!! Options Previous Topic · Next Topic mbonal Posted: Monday, Ma...

mmariluch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving the service to a new server

I've been running Lansweeper for ages and now need to move the service to a new server. I expected that I could simply run the 3.5.2 installer and install only the service on the new server since the database already exists on a database server. Howe...

Remote control unlicensed version limited to 60 seconds

I have purchased the premium tools and yet when I am finally able to get remote control to work it tells me I have an unlicensed version (limited to 60 seconds) and it opened up window after window and just kept going.anyone else have this problem?Al...

LesSprott by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Active to Active with new beta?

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or if it is a know issue but all my Non-Active computers were changed to active when I updated to the 12 April beta.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slight problem with update

When updating, the installer does not stop the web server service. It will pop-up with an error during the installation, which I got around by stopping the service and clicking retry. Afterwards, I found that I could not access the webpage. After sto...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Skype scan

I just can not make report to see on which PCs Skype is installed. I have tried to modify some built-in reports but nothing.. Can somebody post query which can do this ?

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Runtime error on install

Hii cann't install the beta on my test server.I have this error:WindowsXP SP3MS SQL Express 2008Old version of Lansweeper is installed on this PC and work nice

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos