Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem scanning Linux machines

When using device tester I get the following errors:lshw -short : bash: lshw: command not foundproduct-name : bach: eskcfg-info: command not foundvendor-name : bach: eskcfg-info: command not foundI only get HD statistics.SSH is open and authenticatio...

nirs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper trigger scan option

I am in the web interface when I trigger a scan of a machine is get this in the command box (see below)Lansweeper trigger client-------------------------Connecting...FailedC:\Documents and Settings\RichardY\Desktop>What could be stopping lansweeper f...

RichardY by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial not fully working

Hi,First sorry fot my English, I'm french I've just install Lansweeper beta 4 to upgrade my 3.5 version, installer make no error and LS working perfectly, but I cant test premium option. (You say in this post "also first 20 days in trial are fully w...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to delete entries from server...

Dear Admin,How to delete computer entries from Lansweeper server which are not reporting from more than 30 days at one shot. We have some systems, for which we changed the naming convention recently and now we have both entries available for the same...

Wrong letters in the Description field

Hello,Lansweeper is the best software for inventory what I know. We are using it for about 300 computers and only one problem was detected. In the Description field are some wrong letters (without diacritical mark).And some of them are using quite fr...

honzaj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC Server unavailable - still!

Hello,We're using free version of Lansweeper (190 computers) and Thank You very much for this software, it's grteat!On 60 computers everything is OK, the rest is in red in lansweeper console and "RPC Server unavailable" is reported. Firewall on works...

lukaszw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0 beta download (RC1)

I just wanted to ask when the next version will show up.Well, I'am impressed. Thanks!And the changelog shows that you go the right way.

Lefty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing Issue

I have registered Lansweeper Premium version in the Lansweeper Conifguration Utility. It shows my license is valid until 2/2/2011. However when we try to use premium tools (ie screen grab & ls remote) from the console on remote computers it shows as ...

jmccourt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos