Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report Builder Rights Delegation

Hello!Is it possible to delegate rights for using Report Builder?I have the need to delegate the rights to create reports on the lansweeper DB byusing a minimum set of rights if possible.Users should be able to logon to report builder and create repo...

tp-tec_CE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database lansweeperuser account locked

Changed the default lansweeperuser password, used SQLexpress management console, also edited the web config file and restarted all services. The Web Console will not start lansweeper user account is locked, Used sqlcmd from cmd prompt to unlock accou...

dgarrihy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing DOmain off Dashboard

I have 3 domains on my Dashboard and wanted to remove one. I have opened up the configuartion and removed all the references to that domain but the dashboard still shows the domain. How can I remove it?

crumpins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password

Please......You can put password or restriction on the web console?

amdbuzat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help with creating a report

hiIm trying to use the report builder to take a list of machines that have "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007"what i want to see in my report isComputer Name , Software Name, and user name (of the last person to log on to that machine.)heres what i ha...

Access is denied 0x80070005 error and question about comparing

Greetings!I have 1 problem and 1 question, let's first start with the question:(I.) - QUESTION:In our company we are trying to solve licensing problem. The idea is: we would like to check every several months what is the difference in installed softw...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Scan

Hi Morning,Thank you for the help for my previous questions, sorry for having another question yet again. I would like to ask what is the different between the computer scanning results, some of the computers I've scanned are in red and some are blue...

belz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS versions

Neither Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard, or 2003 R2 Enterprise reflected in the attached.