Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login Failed & The LDAP server is unavailable

I am very new to this company and haven't really had a chance to check out the network at all (I am tasked with License Management on this contract). But within Lansweeper ErrorLog.txt I am receiving these error messages:1.3/1/2010 4:51:16 PM: Login...

Lansweeperservice.exe stops unexpectantly

We're running the latest beta from March 2nd. Newest version was installed this morning with a fresh database. I made configuration changes and then re-added the IP Subnets to scan which amount to several thousand (~5000) IP addresses. I uncheck...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device names needed on main view

For instance on the "Webserver" devices part, It knows the http "title" we should be showing it on the "All Webserver items" report overview page instead of just the IP.

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall software

I use Lansweeper 4.0.0.5 beta Trial Vervion, in it is Uninstall software, whether it is possible to test it in Trial Version, and whether is centralised unistall?

Ilyha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from LS 4 to new LS 4

Can I update the beta 4 18/2 to the new version? Or the Installation create a new empty Database?

Restricting LSTools Activities

With LanSweeper Premium we like the features Remote Control and Take Screenshot.But it seems as if these activities take place in the background and are unknown to the end-user (Remote Control provides a screen flash but that appears about it). This...

Bleonard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Determine virtual server ownership

Hi,is it possible to determine which physical server a virtual server is installed on?

cbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBS 2003 and ASP.NET 2.0 II

Has the installer been tweaked for this?http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst2319_SBS-2003-and-ASPNET-20.aspx

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos